(το video ειναι preview του Commando Arcade 2.0 /Second Edition του περασμενου Ιανουαριου)
Commando Arcade 2.0 /Second Edition ,η βελτιωμενη δευτερη εκδοση της ανανεωμενης εκδοσης του Commando Arcade που ηρθε το 2014
(τι προσφερουν οι καινουριες version , ολα πλεον και τα 8 levels (+5 νεα levels),νεα γραφικα ,χωρις flickering ,νεα tunes και -και -και -e.t.c.
This is a new version of Commando Arcade with completely new Graphics on All levels, transitions and everything you see.
Thank you STE'86 for GREAT work you did on this one. The Game is otherwise the same (almost, there are a few surprises here and there).
* Completely new graphics everywhere
* 5 new levels added. Game now has total of 8 levels like arcade
* New Barracks, Hangar, Chopper, Level transition, etc. graphics
* New Level features
* New glitch-free Sprite multiplexer
* New Scroller
* Chopper that drops you onto the battle field and picks you up
* Level Transition screen animations
* Score, Lives and Bomb counter fixes
* Code bug fixes - no more crashes
* High Scores in attract mode
* Game Over sequence added
* Two new Sound modes with new SFX and new tunes by 6R6
* Loading screen (by STE'86) and Loading tune (by 6R6) added
* Pause added with Quit option
* Easyflash version with High Score saver to flash and backup to disk
* Universal File version that should work on any device
* IFFL version with REU support
* PAL and NTSC supported
Remember ... press SPACE to select new Sound modes. You can long press FIRE to fire grenades.
Check the Summary and Docs for more info ...
A note to different versions:
FL (FileLoader) version should work on all devices. It still has a custom loader for 1541, 1571, 1581, etc. most common devices though. It will work nicely on SD2IEC, IEC2ATA, IDE64, etc. and will use your speeder of choice (JiffyDos, Dolphin,...)
IFFL version will work on the most usual devices as all IFFL loaders do. It will be much faster on those devices too compared to the FL version. It is also the only version that supports REU (256kb required, whole game will be loaded to memory!)
EasyFlash version doesn't need much info. It will save highscores to cartridge of course and those highscores are compatible with FL version too!
Have fun !
D/load Commando Arcade Second Edition C64