Συντονιστής: Developers

Άβαταρ μέλους
aaronpawlak
Μέλος
Μέλος

Dedicated Micros DS2 rebooting problem

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευσηαπό aaronpawlak » Σάβ Απρ 14, 2018 10:25 am

HI,

My company almost always uses Dedicated Micros Digital Sprite II DVRs, and with great success. However, today while working on a project I encountered a problem. First of all, the client wants it in time lapse mode, so I've got it set to variable recording the single camera at once every 90,000 milliseconds. He really wanted it once an hour, but I couldn't find a way to do that. Anyways I got that set. A contractor is time lapse recording the progress on a pretty wild project at a nice house. But my problem is that while I am in the Installer menu, the unit keeps rebooting. Kinda hard to program the damn thing when it's rebooting from disk every time I open a menu or try to change a setting. My off the top of my head guesses:
1. unit is defective, or has curupt software.
2. power spikes in the outlet.
3. power spikes caused by the camera transformer (used) on the same 4 outlet recepticle.
4. static discharge generated by me being on the carpet with no shoes (really nice house)
Any thoughts?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.cctvforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=6256
Business video marketing studio

Thanks!

Άβαταρ μέλους
mkcreta1
Μέλος
Μέλος

Re: Dedicated Micros DS2 rebooting problem

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευσηαπό mkcreta1 » Κυρ Οκτ 28, 2018 5:27 pm

try to update the firmware go to dedicated micros web site and download the last one burn it on a cd an upload to dvr

Επιστροφή σε “* Home Micros programming *”

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτή την Δ. Συζήτηση: 1 και 0 επισκέπτες